Image Map

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Chicken Soup for the Soul Reboot Your Life

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Do you ever fell like you need to find a new path to happiness? I wish you could re route your life every time it takes you down a path you don't care for or when you don't get the results you wanted. Unfortunately life doesn't work that way. I wish it did. So since it doesn't let's read Chicken Soup for the Soul Reboot Your Life and find out how 101 other people found their path to happiness.

Here is a synopsis of the book:
We all fall into ruts at times, with our jobs, our relationships, our lives. But these 101 inspiring personal stories of change will motivate and encourage you to find your own new path to happiness.

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Reboot Your Life will inspire, invigorate, and empower you to break out of your rut. With its powerful stories of taking chances, positive life changes, and finding new paths to happiness, you will be inspired to find the courage to reboot your own life!

You know after reading Reboot Your Life, I am shocked to learn that we all have insecurities. Some are as little as meeting new people or just wanting a career change, but we are all afraid of something and without taking those first few steps you'll never know if you will fail or not. I guess it's all about wanting something and going after it. How bad do you want o find happiness in your life? How bad do you want to reboot your life and start over?

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved