As a mom of many children I can assure you that one can never have too many sippy cups. And now that my kids are grown and I no longer need sippy cups they finally changed them. Evenflo listened. They changed the design so that the Triple -Flo valve had a tighter fit.
About the triple flo twist cup
Evenflo's BPA-free triple flo twist cup features an adjustable valve that grows with your child. The soft silicone insert with 3 different flow rates allows you to control the amount of liquid your child receives. The valve also has a close-off position designed for leak free, on-the-go use. The ergonomic twist shape fits great in little hands and is easy to hold. The spout is perfect for little mouths and concave lid just right for little noses.
I know these will be great for my niece who is expecting. I am so glad they have made these lids tighter. I remember my kids lids' leaking everywhere. I also remember there only being 1 flow speed. Now you have your choice and you can even change it to lock it completely. It's about time somebody listened to us moms.
These are great for the transition period after a bottle. I love that you control the flow speed. I will definitely be buying these as a shower gift from now on.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment