Image Map

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Chicken Soup for the Soul Touched by at Angel

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Do you believe in angels? I most definitely do. I love hearing how people encounter their angels too. Chicken Soup for the Soul Touched by an Angel never let's us down.

  Touched by an Angel:
Seen or unseen, angels are all around us. In this collection of 101 miraculous stories of faith, divine intervention, and answered prayers, real people share their incredible experiences with angels and the many ways they touch our lives.

You only have to look to find the angels in your life. These divine guides, guardian angels, and heavenly messengers help and guide us when we need it most. You will be awed and inspired by these true personal stories from religious and non-religious, about hope, healing, and help from angels.


I am sure in my life I have encountered Angels, maybe I just didn't know it at the time. I do believe that angels look over us each and everyday. I just think they are disguised. Maybe they are nurses or a person in uniform and their wings are covered up. I think this is an amazing gift for someone who loves angels, believes in angels. Someone who loves to read. This is a great gift for Christmas for your child's Sunday school teacher.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved