Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I received this sample in the hopes I would include it in this years gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received.

 I know that everyone has their own way of decorating their tree.  Maybe it is with all homemade ornaments your family has made, perhaps your tree has a theme and they all match.  For us each ornament tells a story and no two are alike.   In fact, my favorite part of decorating the tree is opening the boxes and unwrapping them and remembering how they joined our collection.

This year we have added two to our tree, one of which is the Our Little Princess.  I know that when we look at our tree this year this photo will put a smile on our faces. I also know that in the coming years we will look at this ornament and remember our daughter's year in the first grade and how much she enjoyed her classmates and teacher.    


Then of course the time will come when we pass this ornament on to her and when we do I hope she will keep it and with any luck share it with her children like my husband and I have shared ours with her. 

Would you like to win a Hallmark Keepsake Ornament?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 21st
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
Share with me what makes your Christmas Tree special
Enter Hallmark’s #KeepsakeIt Sweepstakes
Take a look at this years collection, which ornament means the most to you, why
- Send me a Friend request on Facebook
- Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
- Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
- Follow me on Pinterest
-Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
- Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
- Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

68 comments:

tarter95 said...

Our tree is much like yours with different ornaments that tell a different story.

tarter95 said...

I entered the Sweepstakes.

tarter95 said...

I like the "Sometimes, Friends are Family, too" ornament.

tarter95 said...

I like you on Facebook.

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower.

scottsgal said...

we have a couple different themes - the one that is really cute is all Disney themed ornaments

scottsgal said...

like you on fb

scottsgal said...

subscribe to daily rss feed

scottsgal said...

I like the Baloo ornament - he's always been a favorite of mine

Unknown said...

Our Christmas Tree is special because my daughters decorate it. :)

Unknown said...

I really like the Our Little Princess Ornament because it's perfect for our 2 girls. :)

Unknown said...

We're already friends on facebook.

Unknown said...

I liked MySpringfield mommy on facebook.

Unknown said...

Twitter follower.

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower.

Unknown said...

Confirmed email subscriber.

mrussell said...

I think all the homemade ornaments make it specaial

mrussell said...

friends on fb

mrussell said...

like you on fb

mrussell said...

follow you on instagram

mrussell said...

follow you on Twitter

mrussell said...

subscriber

mrussell said...

pinterest

Sue Hull said...

The ornaments that make my tree special are the photo ornaments. Thank you for the awesome giveaway :)
I'm leaving my other email address because I'm going to follow your blog on this one since I have internet explorer.
tigers3450@att.net

Sue Hull said...

I like One Cute Cookie Baby's First Christmas ornament because this is my granddaughters first Christmas. I also like The Legendary Leg Lamp because A Christmas Story is one of my fave movies.

Sue Hull said...

MSM Friend on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

Like MSM on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

MSM Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

Email Subscriber
tigers3450@att.net

PEMom said...

Our tree is special because it is decorated with a mixture of ornaments my kids have made and ones that go back all the way to my husband and I being kids.

PEMom said...

I like MSM on facebook (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

I follow MSM on twitter. @klundine

PEMom said...

pinterest follower (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

email subscriber

PEMom said...

instagram follower (klundine27)

Anonymous said...

My tree is special because it has my children's handmade decorations on it. masongirl1127@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow on FB Marilyn Rector Jaegly, masongirl1127@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow on twitter, @marilynjaegly , masongirl1127@yahoo.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Deb K said...

Ours is special with all the handmade ornaments!

Deb K said...

Tweet!~

https://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/546714390725402624

Deb K said...

I follow you on Twitter @deb55106

Leela said...

All the handmade ornaments.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Leela said...

Good Grief, Charlie Brown! because my kids like peanuts.

eclairre said...

Just spending time with my fam makes it special. eclairre at ymail dot com

pmj said...

my tree is special because of all the memories.

pmj said...

subscriber

pmj said...

fb fan

pmj said...

twitter follower

pmj said...

pinterest follower

pmj said...

the ruby slippers

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

This year, my Christmas tree is special because I made an ornament for my first baby!

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I am so interested in the One Cute Cookie Baby's First Christmas because I want to buy it for my baby!

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I am already Your facebook friend! Thank You :)

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @carabao62

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via my email
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Instagram @greenavocado

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I shared this giveaway on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/10203095911387930

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

And I tweeted it: https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/546845693181460480
Thank You for the chance

Fiona N

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved