Image Map

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Russell Madness Blu-ray Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions.

 Get ready to “Russell!”

Debuting in theaters February 21, 2015 as part of the Fandango Family Screening Series, and on home entertainment on March 10th from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, the hilarious, all-new family adventure is the first feature film from newly-launched Air Bud Entertainment, the creative force behind the #1 live-action, direct-to-video movies in the family category.

  
RUSSELL MADNESS tells the story of Russell, an undersized but big-hearted terrier who dreams of having a family of his own. After running away from his pet store, Russell gets taken in by The Ferraros, a family desperate to revive their grandfather’s pro wrestling arena. That’s when they discover their new pet pooch has incredible wrestling skills. With help from his coach, Hunk, a savvy and hilarious monkey, Russell rockets to the top of the pro wrestling world and becomes a famous sports superstar. But when a dishonest promoter double-crosses the Ferraros, Russell will face his biggest challenge and discover that the strongest tag team is family.  RUSSELL MADNESS is rated ‘PG’ 


Our family loves movies and I am looking forward to being able to see Russell Madness when it comes to Blu-ray.
 
Would you like to win a copy of Russell Madness?
Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, March 8th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
 
Want to win?
Like Russell Madness on Facebook
Check out Russell Madness on YouTube
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

111 comments:

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/568493983950876673

Unknown said...

Twitter follow

Unknown said...

Pinterestfollower

Unknown said...

Follow on google plus

Unknown said...

https://m.facebook.com/vulcanjava?_rdr#!/story.php?story_fbid=483537301794046&id=100004133403602&refid=17&_ft_

Fb share

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

ken ohl said...

liked russell maddness on facebook. thankyou, ken poh19@comcast.net

ken ohl said...

email subscriber

ken ohl said...

liked springfield mommy on facebook. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

mrussell said...

email subscriber

mrussell said...

like msm on fb

mrussell said...

follow msm on fb

mrussell said...

instagram

mrussell said...

twitter

mrussell said...

follow yu on google +

mrussell said...

friends on google

mrussell said...

Pinterest

mrussell said...

like Russell Madness on fb

mrussell said...

I checked out Russell madness oon you tube

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/569909925683470337

Unknown said...

Fb liker

Unknown said...

Friend on fb

Unknown said...

Email subscriber

Unknown said...

tweet https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/571198478090674176

Unknown said...

tweet https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/571871669385486336

Unknown said...

tweet https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/572116634028122112

Unknown said...

fb https://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/488400137974429

Angela Saver said...

I liked Russell Madness on facebook as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I checked out Russell Madness on youtube

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on goggle+ as Angela Snoozy

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I friended you on google+ as Angela Snoozy

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on twitter as @saverang

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on instagram as angelasnoozy

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I am your friend on facebook as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I like my Springfield Mommy on facebook as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I subscribe to your daily feed

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/572994192978395136

Unknown said...

twet https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/573295779894452224

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/573708552017211392

Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/490709101076866

fb share

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Like Russell Madness on Facebook
Carolsue Anderson
Digicats@sbcglobal.net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...


Check out Russell Madness on YouTube (Carol Ezovski)
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...


Send me a Friend request on Facebook - Carolsue Anderson
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook - Carolsue Anderson
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter -- @MsCarolsueA
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Friend me on Google+ - Carol Ezovski
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Follow me on Pinterest - Cezovski9
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Follow me on Google Plus - Carol Ezovski
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram - @Cezovski9
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/574448494003556352

Janet W. said...

I checked out Russell Madness on youtube as janetnwatson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like MSM on Facebook

Janet Watson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow MSM on twitter @jwatson50

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I'm your friend on Google +

Janet Watson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Pinterest

https://www.pinterest.com/janetwatson/

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Google Plus
Janet Watson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I subscribe to your emails.

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Instagram

https://instagram.com/janet3rdgrade/

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/574565553060376576

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=803336319722132&id=100001373134037


janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Like Russell Madness on Facebook

Unknown said...

Check out Russell Madness on YouTube

Unknown said...

we are friends

Unknown said...

like you on fb

Unknown said...

follow you on twitter

Unknown said...

*Friend me on Google+

Unknown said...

*Follow me on Pinterest

Unknown said...

Follow me on Google Plus

Unknown said...

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Anonymous said...

followed them on facebook under amy tolley

Anonymous said...

followed you on facebook under amy tolley

Anonymous said...

already friends on facebook

Anonymous said...

subscrbed to get emails

Anonymous said...

followed on twitter under @amylynn5973

Anonymous said...

followed on pinterest

Anonymous said...

liked youtube for russell

Kristie said...

Subscribed on Youtube. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Friend on Google+. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS with My Yahoo. Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/574651525366214657

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10155261136290497

Thank you.

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/574663867684548608

Unknown said...

fb share https://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/492293700918406

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

pmj said...

fb fan of russell madness
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

Jodi said...

I like Russell Madness on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow you on twitter.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I am a friend of yours on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like MSM on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow you on pinterest.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I subscribe to your emails.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

laborders2000 said...

I liked Russell Madness on Facebook Leigh Anne Miller Borders

laborders2000 said...

I checked out Russell Madness on You Tube Leigh Borders

laborders2000 said...

I am friends with you on Facebook Leigh Anne Miller Borders

laborders2000 said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Facebook Leigh Anne Miller Borders

laborders2000 said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @leighanne000

laborders2000 said...

I follow you on Pinterest @laborders2000

laborders2000 said...

I follow you on Instagram @laborders2000

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved