Image Map

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Gerard Cosmetics

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**

Some of the hardest people to shop for can be parents, for me one specifically, my mom. Christmas this year is all going to be about her pampering herself, at least that what I've decided to base her gifts on. I decided to go for cosmetics because they are the perfect size for stockings and gift baskets. I wanted to go for stuff that is both luxurious and wont go out of style before New Years gets here, so I went with Gerard Cosmetics.

Gerard Cosmetics was created by Jennifer Gerard, she grew tired of having to blend multiple foundations together and of losing valuable time while doing so. So, she created their first product, the BB Plus Illumination and the brand took off form there. Instead of building a whole product line, Jen decided to go with quality over quantity and to treat every product with love and attention to detail. These key points are evident in all of their products but for times sake I chose a few that I thought would be perfect for stockings.
  • Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - These lipglosses come with a handy side mirror as well as an applicator cap tht features lights for applying in dark places, like a car in between stops on a night out! The gloss wont feather or bleed and comes in colors like Butter Cream, Candy Apple, Coral Craze, Nude, Raspberry Sherbet, Spring Fling, Wild Orchid, Fiji, and Bermuda to name a few.
  • Hydra Matte Lipstick - this moisturizing matte lipstick will hydrate your lips and stays on for a long time. Available colors are, Aphrodite, Serenity, and Mercury Rising.
  • Star Powder - (My personal favorite!) The face highlighter comes in a compact and includes a shimmer within the powder, it can be used alone or mixed with your favorite blush, and comes in Audrey, Lucy, and Marilyn.
All Gerard Cosmetics are made in the USA and are endlessly chic. The perfect gift for the women in your life (including yourself!!).

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved