**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**
I
love giving books for Christmas, I feel like kids get more out of them
and the novelty of the books doesn't wear off as quickly as toys
typically do. I love buying books that are more than just a story, books
that a child can learn from for days, even years to come. Kids Heritage, Inc. has the perfect book for this purpose, "ABCs Around the World".
"ABCs
Around the World" gives kids a peek into 26 different countries,
helping them learn their ABC's while also paying a short and culturally
enriching stop at a country for each separate letter. The book has an
optional personalized page (if chosen) and a page at the end to help
children learn the importance of citizenship and their place in the big
wide world. The child name is also featured throughout the book and will
have the corresponding letters highlighted as they come up within the
book. The personalized page features:
- the child's name
- the child's birthday
- the child's photo
- the gift givers name(s)
The perfect gift for the season, "ABCs Around the World" is not only a heartfelt gift, but one that can be kept and enjoyed for a lifetime.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment