I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions. No compensation.
People are always asking me "How do you get all this stuff for free"? This is a hard question to answer but here is one trick you are not going to want to miss out on. Sign up for PINCHme, a free sample site that sends you a box full of goodies every month all for FREE.
How it works:
#1- Sign up now but answering a series of questions about your household and shopping habits in the Member Profile. PINCHme learns what you like and offer samples just for you.
#2- Keep an eye on the clock and when the time is right pick samples you are eager to try. They ship your box full of samples directly to you for free.
#3- Once you've had a chance to try your samples, complete a short feedback survey to tell them what you think of the samples. We'll let the brands know your thought.
This is what I received in my December box. I did receive my box early so I would share with you the chance to get your own box.
If you want your own PINCHme box, sign up now and be ready to order your samples starting at 11pm cst on December 15th. I know it sounds too easy and good to be true but that is that simple.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment