When I was a kid being able to visit a photo booth was a big deal. Fast forward a few years to when I was invited to a wedding and thought it was so clever when we walked into the reception and they had one.
However, nothing could prepared me for the most exciting thing that happened when I visited HP. There I was introduced to both Pocketbooth and Photo Strips that allow you to turn your phone into a none other than a photo booth.
Here's how it works:
#1- Download HP's PocketBooth app
#2- Say cheese and snap your favorite poses
#3- Load your wireless printer with HP Photo Strips paper
#4-Find a wireless printer (I suggest the HP 5540) hit print
#5- Pull them apart and share with friends
We have a Christmas Party for our Girl Scout Troop coming up and I am planning to sneak a few fun photos of the girls with Santa and opening their gifts. My plan when I get home to print them and at the next meeting hand them out. I would print them there but there is no wifi available.
If all goes well I also plan to talk to our daughter's teacher about maybe coming to school one day and setting up a fun activity for the kids. I am thinking later in the spring around Mother's Day since it would make a great gift for the kids to be able to give their Moms.
I also love that printing them will be easy since I am signed up for Instant Ink. I have no worry about running out of ink or having to pay a fortune for ink at the store, which is perfect since I need one less thing to worry about this time of the year.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment