**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**
Most
little girls are obsessed with their hair, they are always showing up
with cute and fun braids and curls. So, naturally when my niece asked
for "hair stuff" I was super excited! I love picking out bows and
headbands for her. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed to learn
that she actually meant shampoo and hair spray instead of all the cute
hair accessories. I was stuck with no direction to go in. I have two
boys, and they've never been particularly worried about their hair so I
had just always used the same products for everyone, but when I was
handed her list I figured it was time to do some research. I had heard
of Fairy Tales Hair Care
products before from a few of my friends. I always just brushed it off
because I figured that hair products were kind of a girl thing and like I
mentioned, my boys weren't particularly interested in trying different
stuff.
Well, as
it turns out, hair products are not only a girl thing. Fairy Tales Hair
Care products are directed towards both boys and girls. Their products
are all natural and none of them smelled "girly", they all just smelled
good! They have products for every hair disaster you can imagine!
Detanglers, a Sun & Swim line, their Rosemary Repel line(it repels
lice!!!!! WHAT?!), and more! What I liked most about Fairy Tales Hair
Care was that their products contain no harmful chemicals, toxins or
pesticides, and no sulfates or parabens. They are dairy, gluten and
nut-free, made with bio-degradable formulas, and are "Mom tested, kid
approved" (Trust me, this mom tested them.) Honestly, I am amazed that a
product can have all of these good points and still be something that
both parents and kids want to purchase, but Fairy Tales Hair Care is
everything it promises and more.
I
grabbed the whole Rosemary Repel line for my niece, because who doesn't
want to also repel lice? (After all winter is the time to share hats
right?) and I even threw in a few adorable headbands and bows. I'm sure
both her and her mom are going to love them as much as my boys and I do.
Fairy Tales Hair Care products can be given as a Christmas gift and then turn into a routine essential that can be enjoyed all year round!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment