I'm
not usually one for beauty and body health fads, but the more I hear
about coconut oil the more I wonder if there's something I'm missing.
With a little research I found that coconut oil is high in saturated
fats, which increases the healthy cholesterol and reduces the risk of
heart disease. Along with the internal health benefits coconut oil is
good for your hair, face, and skin. Skinny & Co.
has recently asked me to try their bestselling products, and to taste,
smell and feel my way into loving coconut oil, honestly I think I may be
hooked.
I was
given samples of the best sellers from Skinny & Co.: Coconut Oil,
Body Butter, Pulling Oil, Facial Oil, and their Body Scrub. The Coconut
Oil is just that, 100% Raw Coconut Oil and can be used in so many ways.
Skinny & Co. works extra hard to go above and beyond what other
brands offer. They source 100% of their oil from their own factory, and
the hand-picked, wild- harvested coconuts go directly to the plant from
the jungles of Vietnam. The majority of coconut oils claim the be "cold
pressed" but they are actually heated prior to the process. Although the
heating allows for more oil to be harvested, it destroys the
nutritional value. You can use the coconut oil for a moisturizer on
hair, face, and skin, as a hair conditioner, you can use it in the place
of butter or conventional oils, or add it to tea, coffees or smoothies.
Their Body Butter is whipped and has a light, nutty scent. It can help
to prevent stretch marks, help with after sun skincare, and is deeply
nourishing. I honestly have used it to reverse the damage that wearing
flip flops all summer has caused to my feet. The Skinny & Co.
Pulling Oil is made with the coconut oil and organic peppermint
essential oil. It won't harm enamel like other acidic coconut oils, it
contains no solvents, chemicals, or fillers, and won't harm enamel like
other acidic coconut oil, it contains no solvents, chemicals, or
fillers, and won't harm dental fillings or dental work. Their facial oil
is a 3-in-1 make up remover, cleanser & moisturizer, it removes
irritation and redness, removes makeup gently, works as a beard oil or
even an overnight mask. The facial oil has lavender, Roman Chamomile, ad
Holy Basil added which smells wonderful and is relaxing. The final
product I was asked to try is by far my favorite, mostly because I have
used them before. The Skinny & Co. Sugar Scrub. Oh. My. Goodness.
It's made with coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla bean. It is PH
balanced, effective yet gentle, and soothes and moisturizes the skin.
The crazy thing about it is that it's edible. It's an all-over-boy
exfoliant that is fantastic when added to coffee! You can use it as a
prep for self-tanner and even a lip scrub. Can I get this in candle
form? The scent! I wish I could smell like this all of the time!
What's
great about Skinny & Co. coconut oil is that it has a shelf life of
15 months the 3 years!! It wont last that long because you will use it
religiously but its nice to know that it would be there when you needed
it. Let Skinny & Co's coconut oil help you take care of your mind and body!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment