I
grew up with pets, my children are fortunate enough that they don't
have allergies, and can also grow up with furry companions. However, for
some this isn't really an option. Luckily for them, technology is at a
point where you can achieve a simulated pet/owner companionship. Tekno
Robotic Toys is one of those companies taking technology to the next
level, allowing children to experience what its like to have a pet,
either when they can't, or maybe before the long-term commitment of
actually getting one. I (meaning my children) had the opportunity to
review the Tekno Newborn Puppy. (there is also a Kitty version of this toy.)
The
Tekno Newborn Puppy & Kitty are available in a few different color
choices so every child can be pleased with their choice while also
making sure their Tekno Newborn is different and identifiable as their
own. The Newborn Puppy & Kitty can both walk, sit, beg, and even
jump into your hand. My children had no issue with being able to control
the toy, it just took a little bit of teaching since there were a few
steps for some of the tricks. The little hand sized pets have special
sensors so they know when you're talking to them, this is helpful since
the jump trick requires a verbal command. It is able to wiggle its tail,
and ears, and has light up, expressive eyes. If your child or a friend
of theirs has any other Tekno pets, the newborn puppy and kitty are able
to interact with them as well. They even "sing" a few different tunes.
My sons were more than happy to play with the puppy for a while and even
took turns, which honestly doesn't happen much at 8 & 6 years old.
Im glad I had the opportunity to review the Tekno Newborn Puppy (& Kitty)
because I honestly avoid the RC aisle at stores. The toys there tend to
not live up to the hype. I'm glad this one does. It's super cute and
small, which makes finding a place for it when its not being played with
easy. I know of a niece who has a birthday coming up, and I cant
imagine a better toy for her.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment