Image Map

Monday, September 19, 2016

Wink....Your Secert is Safe

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

After pregnancy, most women want their pre-baby body back as soon as possible, for some the "bounce back" effect isn't something their body is capable of doing. There are a few options to help get you there a little quicker, and the best part is that they actually help your body heal along the way. Take note, that I am in no way "postpartum"... unless severely postpartum is a thing, considering my youngest is 6. However, that's not an issue with the Wink Waist and Hip Blaster because anything that slims and cinches at any point in your life is good in my book.

Again, even though the packaging says postpartum, it doesn't mean that they are only for after baby tummies. They run a little small so take note of that before you purchase. For those of you that buy this specifically for after baby, it is said to help with cramping and for assisting the uterus during its return to normal size. I couldn't test this as I am 6 years out of the whole post partum phase. Although honestly, I may test for cramping anyway, because less cramping in any sense would be fantastic. The packaging says that the waist and hip blaster has two layers of medical grade compression, and that it ends up giving you a difference of 2 clothing sizes. I couldn't test this since I don't carry clothing that much smaller at all times. However, I can tell you that my clothing was a little loose, and that my skinny jeans actually made me feel skinnier while wearing the cincher. It has a clasp and zipper closure, to help ensure it doesn't unzip or pop open, and  since it is seamless, it is nearly undetectable under your clothing. I could tell it was there with tight leggings on though so plan accordingly with a long shirt or something if you plan on wearing them. If there is discomfort while sitting or if breathing is uncomfortable then your cincher is too tight. It's a one time buy that is totally worth it since there is plenty of opportunity to wear it after the postpartum period, and considering it is crafted "tough" it will certainly last for a while.
 

Having something to make you feel more like your normal self after pregnancy is a pretty big deal sometimes, especially at a time when you will be stressed, and some of us will be feeling anything but pretty. The Wink Waist and Hip Blaster helps you not only look more like the "normal" you but also helps you feel better and heal faster after something that is physically and mentally trying on your body. Don't let worries like that bother you, when a fix is available, quick as a Wink!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved