It's
just not Christmas until you've put together a gingerbread house, (and
eaten half of it along the way.) I like to take traditional moments and
make them a part of the holiday season every year. This year I had the
chance to do exactly that when I was offered the Prextex 3 Pack Christmas Ginger Bread House Ornaments.
The
set comes with three house ornaments, all decorated differently with
incredible detail. You get a different character greeting you near the
front door of each house, a Santa Claus, a Snowman and a cute little
penguin. Each house is decorated for the holiday season with ribbons,
candy canes, and snow. They have a ribbon at the top to hang from the
tree or anywhere else youd like to display them. The pop of color and
adorable little characters are sure to add a touch of cheer to your
Christmas tree. They would also make a great gift!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment