Image Map

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Santa Silverware Holders

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

One of the few times I get to decorate the house is during the winter holiday. I think most of the reason is because we have people that come and visit. Otherwise, my husband isn't a big fan of decorating the house. If he had it his way, we would only have the tree. Thankfully, I am allowed to decorate to my hearts content and if there's one thing in my house I like to decorate the most (Christmas Tree aside) it's the dining room table. Most of the time I only have a tablecloth, runner, place mats, and a centerpiece, but just before guests start coming by, we decorate the table further with plates and silverware. This year I will have a wonderfully fun addition to my silverware, cute Santa Silverware Cutlery Holders, so my cutlery will be dressed to the nines.

The Prextex Santa Cutlery Holder set includes 3 mini Santa suits, 3 Santa pants, and 6 belt napkin rings. The set works for up to six people but buying more is certainly an option. They are very detailed and cute, with white fluffy trim and cute ribbons up top, I thought they'd be great for placing on the Christmas tree as well, when not being used on the table.

A definite need for those who love to decorate, don't hesitate to grab these up before your holiday festivities. The Prextex Santa Cutlery Holder set is perfect for your holiday table and will certainly be the talk of the evening.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved