Image Map

Friday, December 15, 2017

HP Sprocket 2-in-1

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I have been playing with HP's new Sprocket 2-in-1, and to say I have found my favorite device  would be an understatement.   This small portable gadget is a camera and printer all in one that allows you to not only take and print phone instantly but also print your favorite photos right from your phone.   Before I tell you how it works, let me tell you what it can do.


HP Sprocket 2-in-1:

· Pocket-size printer, about the size of a smartphone, this printer goes anywhere. It can easily fit into your bag or backpack, and it's so light you'll barely notice it's there.

· Seamless Bluetooth connectivity that allows you and your friends to connect and wirelessly print from the printer.

· Up to 313 x 400 dpi (dots per inch) color resolution allows for high-quality instant photos.

· Simple paper load, just open the top of the printer, drop paper in, and start printing. Get started right away with the included 10-sheet pack of photo paper.

· Easy social media printing, easily print your photos from social media. Connect your social media accounts to the HP Sprocket App and instantly turn any of those photos into colorful prints.

· Built-in 5 MP camera, equipped with LED dual color flash, allows you to capture and print photos in the moment.

· HP Sprocket App  that allows you to easily customize your photo before printing it. Tap the Edit button to add a filter, frame, sticker, text, emojis, or to crop your image.

Included with the HP Sprocket 2-in-1:
·         HP Sprocket Photo Printer
·         USB cable, wriststrap
·         HP ZINK Sticky-Backed photo paper (10-sheets)
·         Warranty sheet
·         Regulatory sheet


I have used my Sprocket 2-in-1 for a direct print from the device and by using my camera roll on my phone via the app.

Taking a photo directly from the device is simple.  Simply turn it on, look through the view finder, snap the pic and it prints automatically.   One thing to point out is, unlike a digital camera or your phone you do not see the image on a screen before it prints.    Today I took a photo of the area across from my desk and within seconds of snapping it the image was printed and ready for display.

For my second print out I turned to my camera roll and using the Sprocket app I selected a photo taken over the weekend.  With the help of the editing features I was able to add a festive holiday boarder and add in the year. After confirming I was synced up to the bluetooth I was able to print it out as well.



The only problem I have with the Sprocket 2-in-1 is that I know as soon as our daughter finds out I have one she will be claiming it for her own, just like she did with the original Sprocket I received last year.

Thank you to Mom Select for my HP Sprocket #Sponsored

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved