Image Map

Friday, December 15, 2017

The Miracle Season - In Theaters April 18th

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Just days before Thanksgiving this year there was an accident on the local highway.   It was quickly shared on facebook that local girls had been involved and the outcome was a positive one.   While I can not claim to have known the girls or their family's I feel that The Miracle Season is a movie that our community will all stand behind.   From what I have heard these young ladies were very active on their school's basketball team and having a daughter on another town's team I know first hand how the towns have all come together to show their support to not only their family's but also their community. 

SYNOPSIS
Based on the inspiring true story of West High School girls' volleyball team.  After the tragic death of the school's star player Caroline "Line" Found, the remaining team players must band together under the guidance of their tough-love coach in hope of winning the state championship.
I know The Miracle Season is going to be just what this town needs when it comes to theaters on April 18th.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved