If you are a regular reader of my site then I am sure you have read me discussing my love of animals. I currently have 2 dogs and 5 cats. With the weather getting warmer my dogs especially like to spend more time outside which means they are at a greater risk for fleas and ticks. Even my cats like to venture out onto our deck to get some sun and fresh air.
My husband is responsible for applying the flea and tick drops on all of our pets. I stopped doing it several years ago because it was messy and I didn't feel that I was getting down to their skin, instead just getting it in their fur, which doesn't really provide good protection. My husband took over and did a good job but to get the regular flea drops through the thick fur of some of my pets caused him sometimes to get some of the liquid on his hands. That's why he was happy to use the Adams Flea & Tick treatment which comes with the item pictured below, the Smart Shield Applicator.
The Smart Shield Applicator has several benefits including:
- Keeps the liquid off your hands
- Makes it easier to part your pet's fur
- Gets the liquid down to your pet's skin
- Is available only with Adams topicals
The Adams Spot On treatment kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and kills and repels mosquitoes. It actually starts killing fleas and ticks within 15 minutes. They have treatments for both dogs and cats all different weight ranges.
Here are some interesting facts I learned about fleas and ticks:
1. Adams™ Pet Products advises pet owners to take proactive measures against flea and tick infestations as fleas and ticks thrive when temperatures are above 70°F.
2. Adams™ at-home treatments help pet owners put up a strong defense on their own because they kill adult fleas and ticks, and many also contain the *Infest Stop ingredient that kills flea eggs and larvae before they become biting, breeding adults.
3. Did you know ten adult female fleas can produce nearly 10,000 flea eggs in just 30 days?
4. Smarter pet care includes taking proactive measures like treating your pets, home and yard before a flea and tick outbreak occurs.
There are 5 options for dogs from 6-12 pounds all the way up to 81 pounds +. Visit the Adams Flea Control website to check out their full line of products including Spot on Products, Pet Sprays & Mists, Shampoos, Collars, Indoor Sprays & Powders, Foggers, Dips and more. The Adams products are available at retailers nationwide as well as on Amazon.
The products Adams has to put directly on our dogs and cats is just the start of the protection they provide. Two other important products they have are the Yard Spray and Flea & Tick Home Spray.
A great way to protect your pets is to use the Yard Spray which attaches easily to your garden hose. The 16 oz container makes 36 gallons of spray which will treat 6,000 square feet. It will kill fleas, ticks and fire ants. My husband said is was very easy to use and it gives me some peace of mind knowing the area around my home is protected.
The Flea & Tick Home Spray is a great and easy way to protect your home from a whole long list of pests and not just fleas and ticks. This product will kill flea eggs, flea larvae, bed bugs, mosquitoes, spiders, cockroaches, ants, wasps, moths, crickets and many many more. It is nice to know that if I get some pests in my home I have a product that will take care of them.
Thanks to Adams, one lucky My Springfield Mommy will win a prize pack of Adams products which should include Spot On Treatment for a pet as well as the Home Spray and Yard Spray.
Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, May 18th.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
*Visit the Adams website and tell me what other of their product you are most interested in
*Visit the Adams website and tell me what other of their product you are most interested in
*Tell me how many and what kind of pets you have
*Like Adams Pet Care on Facebook
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.



89 comments:
Facebook fan
email subscriber
Pinterest follower
I am interested in home and carpet tick spray
subscribe
pinterest
instagram
LIke msm on fb
friends with msm on fb
twitter
like Adams pet care on fb
We have 2 cats and a dog
i would also really like the Adams™ Carpet Powder
email - freebies_samples@aol.com
I would like to try the flea and tick shampoo.
I liked adams on FB as billsn beaks
shared https://www.facebook.com/billsn.beaks/posts/639808456088676
tweeted https://twitter.com/jumpinupanddown/status/465900301556269057
I follow you on twitter as jumpinupanddown
I follow you on twitter as jumpinupanddown
Liked my springfield mommy on FB as villsn beaks
sent friend request as billsn beaks on facebook
following on pinterest as http://www.pinterest.com/timmybulb/
follow you on email hmromoser@yahoo.com
Adams™ Carpet Powder looks great
email subscriber
one dog - poodle mix
Pinterest follower phxbne
twitter follower phxbne
Wow, they have indoor foggers, outdoor yard control. Collars, spot on, lots of great products!
pjames330 at aol dot com
Email subscriber
pjames330at aol dot xom
Fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com
Twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com
Pinterest folower
pjames330 at aol dot com
Fb fan of adams
pjames330 at aol dot com
I have two pets, a huge poodle and a small cat. They are the. Best pets ever!
pjames330 at aol dot com
like Springfield mommy on fb as Angela Saver
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
Your friend on fb as Angela Saver
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
follow u on pinterest as Angela Saver
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
Daily feed subscriber
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
follow u o n twitter as @saverang
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
I also want to try Adams™ Carpet Powder!
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
Liked Adams Pet Care on Facebook KMillheim609@aol.com
Adams flea and tick spot on for cats!
I have 2 cats and 2 dogs :)
Liked Adams pet care on Facebook
Jennifer Shelton
Sent a friend request on Facebook
Jennifer SHelton
I am also interested in the Adams™ Flea & Tick Spot On® for Cats Refill
I have 2 dogs and 4 cats . Indoors only!
Liked Adams Pet Care on Facebook as Amy Orvin
Pinterest follower as Amy Orvin
Instagram follower: @amyorvin
Adams Plus Yard Spray.
I'm an email subscriber.
Hopefully, it won't happen but if we ever got fleas in the house, I'd want to have Adams Carpet Powder.
We have one cat and one dog.
Another product I like is the Adams™ Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo
I Like Adams on FB as Teresa Winsome.
Friend request sent as Teresa Winsome
I follow on twitter as @doilyart
I follow on Pinterest as teresawinsome
I follow on instagram as teresawinsome
I have 2 black lab dogs.
I like Adams Pet Care on Facebook
I sent a friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
Tweet
https://twitter.com/doilyart/status/468026296308858880
I Follow you on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Shared on FB
https://www.facebook.com/teresa.winsome/posts/243166209208892
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
behavior calm aid
I would love to try Adams™ Flea & Tick Home & Carpet Spray
I have 2 pets, a dog and a cat :)
Like Adams Pet Care om Facebook
I send a Friend request :D
i would also really like the Adams™ Carpet Powder
eclairre at ymail dot com
The Adams d-Limonene Flea & Tick Shampoo looks very interesting!
My friend has 2 cats.
Have one dog.
Have one dog.
I follow Adams Pet Care on Facebook under the username likwan.
I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.
I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.
I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.
I subscribed to your feed.
I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/468192447470657536.
Post a Comment