Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

EatSmart Precision Elite Thermocouple Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

I have always wanted a food thermometer but never would spend the money on one. Well I am proud to say I am now the owner of the EatSmart Precision Elite Thermocouple food Thermometer.

Here is a description of the the Precision Ellite:

EatSmart designed specifically for professional and home cooks alike.
Durable, reliable and easy to use.
EatSmart InstaRead Technology - Temperatures in 3 Seconds or Less; Range -40F to 572F
1.5mm Folding Step-Down Probe - Reduces Puncture Hole Size to Keep Juices in Meat;
FDA Approved
Innovative Splash Proof Design;
Anti-Microbial Nylon Case Included
2 AAA batteries included;
EatSmart 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
2 full year warranty

EatSmart is great, I love that it's red and easy to locate and that it comes in it's own protective case. This is a great tool for grilling. I am never sure on the grill if things are done. It's so easy to use, my son and I tested it out on brats the other day. With my daughter getting to an age where she likes to bake we use it quite often. We love to cook and bake in our house. This is an amazing gift for a wedding shower or even for a baby shower if they prepare there own food like I did. I think the price is right, it's professional grade, it has every option I would want especially the Anti-Microbial Nylon Case and it's 100% guaranteed.

Would you like to win a EatSmart Elite Food Thermometer?

Gveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, August 17th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
 Want to win?
Like EatSmart on Facebook
Tell me what you do to ensure food safety
Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

83 comments:

Linda Kish said...

I subscribe to your daily feed.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I use a timer and thermometer.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Unknown said...

I make sure I cook it properly. :)

Unknown said...

We're already friends on facebook.

Unknown said...

I like your page on facebook

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower.

Unknown said...

Confirmed email subscriber

Ray said...

I like EatSmart on Facebook.

Ray said...

I constantly wash my hands to promote food safety.

Ray said...

I like you on Facebook.

tarter95 said...

I ensure food safety by guessing...

tarter95 said...

I like you on FB

tarter95 said...

I subscribe by email

renata said...

I like EatSmart on Facebook.

renata said...

I ensure food safety to make sure to keep cooking my foods until they are thoroughly cooked through to done!

renata said...

I'm an email subscriber too.

renata said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook too.

Heather R said...

I Like EatSmart on Facebook
(THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I am a Facebook Friend
(THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Like on Facebook
(THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Follow via Twitter
(@THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Follow on Pinterest
(THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Subscribe to daily feed

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Follow on Instagram
(thransom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/498921423499706369

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Shared on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/THRansom/posts/724180670983221

thransom@gmail.com

G said...

I like Eat Smart on Facebook.
-Georgiana

G said...

I make sure to keep cold foods cold and hot foods hot and always wash my hands to ensure food safety.
-Georgiana

G said...

I like your Facebook page.
-Georgiana

G said...

I subscribe to your feed too.
Thank you!
-Georgiana

Unknown said...

I always over cook my food to make it well done

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

i like eatsmart on facebook

Unknown said...

i like you on facebook

Unknown said...

i am an email subscriber

Unknown said...

i follow you on pinterest @cljessa

Unknown said...

like eat smart on Facebook

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked EatSmart on Facebook as name fiona nuyen

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I wash vegetables and meat carefully, and then cook them to well-done!

Fiona N


[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @carabao62

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email: iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Instagram as name @greenavocado

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Tweeted about this giveaway:
https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/500816713404141568

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Shared this giveaway on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/10202345235341498

Thank You So Much for the chances

Fiona N

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Unknown said...

i over cook my meat to be sure it is done

Unknown said...

friends with you on FB

Unknown said...

like you on FB

Unknown said...

follow on twitter

Unknown said...

follow on pintrest

Unknown said...

subscriber

Sue Hull said...

I like Eat Smart on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I make sure it's cooked all the way through. Thank you for the great giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

FB Friend
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

FB Fan
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

Pinterest follower
http://pinterest.com/suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

Email Subscriber
I haven't been getting your daily email again.

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/501062920525328384

pmj said...

Like EatSmart on Facebook
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

I wipe everything down with bleach.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

Kristie said...

Like EatSmart on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

To ensure food safety I always wash my hands repeatedly! Thank you.

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS with My Yahoo! Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/501107883464224769

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154464523770497

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Liked EatSmart on facebook! - Stephanie O'Day

Unknown said...

To ensure food safety, I try to use a thermostat as much as I can. I don't eat anything that has a pink/red color.

Unknown said...

We're already friends on facebook - Stephanie O'Day

Unknown said...

Follow you on pinterest - itsmestephyc

wen budro said...

I am an email subscriber.

wen budro said...

I liked MSM on FB.

wen budro said...

I am an MDM friend on FB.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved